We are inviting all breweries with any type of beer to come out and showcase their brews at the 1st Annual Haunted Brew Fest in Colorado Springs on
Saturday October 18th, 2014.
“Limited Space Available”
* NO Entry Fee To Breweries!
* We supply the tables, chairs and ice!
* All You Need To Do Is Bring Your BEST BREW!
The Haunted Brew Fest is an opportunity to showcase hand-crafted beers to an audience
of 3,000 – 4,000 Attendees,
in an atmosphere of excitement and fun!
Plus This Event Is supported with a
$70,000 Marketing Budget
on 8 Colorado Springs/Pueblo radio stations, television & print!
We want to make this easy and beneficial to all the Breweries, so we will provide ice, tables, chairs and glasses. You need to provide a system to dispense your brew, and tub or container to hold your keg.
A portion of the proceeds will directly benefit Christmas Unlimited. If you are able to donate any of your product to this year’s festival, We will send you a tax deductible IRS form from Christmas Unlimited.
Christmas Unlimited Mission:
Established in 1923, Christmas Unlimited is one of the oldest and most respected charities in the Pikes Peak Region. During the past 83 years, the underlying premise of their work is that:
- The spirit of the holidays is more than just giving toys to children
- The family’s adults need both material and emotional support during times of financial difficulty
- Everyone deserves to be treated with compassion and dignity
We believe our program of gift giving has an impact far beyond that of just making a child happy on Christmas day. It serves to strengthen family unity at a time of year that is especially difficult for financially challenges parents.
We work hard to uplift parental self-esteem by providing a service that includes a dimple application process and a store-like distribution experience–contributing to a family environment of caring, togetherness and old fashioned holiday happiness.
Over the past eight years only 7% of the families helped have participated every year. During that same time, 60% of the families served have been “one timers”–families needing only a temporary helping hand.
- Vender Set up will be Oct 18th from 9:00am – 11:00am.
- This event will be open to attendees on Oct 18th at 1:00pm and will end at 6:00pm.
- Brewery staff is required to pour their own beer. You are encouraged to have one of your representatives around your area as much as possible, to talk about your beer and your brewery with Festival guests and distribute information regarding your beers (flyers, coasters, table tents, etc.)
- We can also provide volunteers if needed.
- We highly recommend distribution of discount cards or other incentives to attract Festival guests to your brewery or brew pub.
- 10×10 Booth Space ( No Charge to Brewery’s )
- $25.00 admission to attendees (Portion of the proceeds will go to Christmas Unlimited Charity)
- Military discount for only $20.
- 2oz Sampling (All Beer served will be donated to the Charity )
- 3000+ projected attendance
- Event will be supported with $70,000 marketing budget on 8 Colorado Springs/Pueblo radio stations, television & print!
- Live Entertainment.
- People’s Choice awards on the BEST BREWS!
- Best Brewery Costume Contest To Win 2 Denver Broncos Home Game Tickets!
- Best Brewery Haunted Booth Contest To Win 2 Denver Broncos Home Game Tickets!
[iphorm id=”3″ name=”Contact Form”]